What we ask of you….
- To notify the teacher of any injuries or health concerns prior to taking a class. NEW ** Client must sign a COVID-19 Assessment Consent Form before EACH class. A COVID-19 Liability Waiver must be filled out before each session.
- Clients must pre-pay to hold their spot for our 4 week Session. Clients are responsible for paying for all 4 classes in the session to hold their spot. NEW ** We cannot “hold” your spot due to extended absences. We can NOT offer make up classes due to missed classes.
- Clients must pay for their classes the first week of the session. NEW **Preferred method of payment is by etransfer. We cannot reserve your spot for the duration of the session if we don’t receive your payment prior, or the first week of the session.
- We can NOT allow class deductions due to illness, vacation, etc.
- Notify your instructorwithin 24 hours if you must miss your class so that they may fill your spot. Please recognize that spaces are limited and this allows us time to contact clients on our waitlist.
- If you are unable to commit to a 4 week session you are welcome to pay a drop in fee for classes where there may be available spots.
- All classes are 55 minutes long. This allows for time for class payments, questions and administrative tasks. NEW** Please arrive on time for class, follow hand sanitization and social distancing protocols. Please leave promptly after class to allow time for next group of clients to come in.
- Matwork Punch Passes will be honoured for 3 months from the date of purchase. NEW** Matwork classes are all pre-registered. NO drop ins.
- We reserve the right to substitute a teacher without notice due to instructor illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please refrain from strong perfumes.
- Please turn off cell phones out of courtesy to others.