What we ask of you
- To notify the teacher of any injuries or health concerns prior to taking a class.
- To be on time for class and give 24 hours notice if you must cancel class.
- To submit payments at the beginning of each new session.
- 6 week sessions are pre-paid. If you must miss classes due to illness or unforeseen circumstances you may make up classes which you have paid for but only within the timeline of the current session.
- Please understand that space is limited…if you miss a class or private session without notifying the instructor someone else has missed out on the opportunity to take a class.
- Please give us 24 hour notice if you must miss a class.
- The studio reserves the right to substitute a teacher without notice to class participants due to instructor illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event that you incur an injury or suffer from an ongoing illness that prevents you from participating in you registered class, please contact the office at (250) 352-1600 to discuss the matter. Each case is dealt with on an individual basis.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or essential oils out of courtesy to those with allergies.
Thank you for your understanding!