What we ask of you….
- To notify the teacher of any injuries or health concerns prior to taking a class.
- Clients must pre-pay to hold their spot for our 6 week Reformer sessions. Clients are responsible for paying for all 6 classes in the session to hold their spot. **Please note: We cannot “hold” your spot due to extended absences.
- Reformer clients must pay for their classes the first week of the session. If payment is not made we cannot reserve your spot for the duration of the session.
- If you must miss a class due to illness, work commitment or vacation we ask that you “make up” your class within the timeline of the current session. **Please note: We will allow a “one class” deduction with advance notice.
- We are unable to carry over missed classes into the next session. Make up classes must be completed during the six week session. Please see Reformer make up list for available options or attend a mat class in lieu of a Reformer class.
- Notify your instructor within 24 hours if you must miss your class so that they may fill your spot. Please recognize that spaces are limited and this allows us time to contact clients on our waitlist.
- If you are unable to commit to a 6 week session you are welcome to pay a drop in fee for classes where there may be available spots.
- All classes are 55 minutes long. This will allow for time for class payments, questions and administrative tasks.
- Matwork Punch Passes have a 3 month expiry date from the date of purchase. If you must miss class due to an extended absence or illness please notify your instructor.
- We reserve the right to substitute a teacher without notice due to instructor illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please refrain from strong perfumes.
- Please turn off cell phones out of courtesy to others.
Thank you for respecting our policies.
We appreciate your patronage!